Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today is Sydnie's Birthday..... She turned three today!... She was wearing her new shoes that light up when you walk (they are flip flops..(I LOVE FLIP FLOPS) ) Granny told her they were her Cinderella shoes..and the she was the Princess or Cinderella or someting.... today since it was her Birthday! So check out some of the pictures..(She was looking on my wall of pictures in my office.. and said "That was me Aunt Susie when I was a baby)..I said yes that was you..She was quick to imform me she is a BIG Girl now... (I told her I would make sure I had some pictures of her now since she is a big girl)...
All ready to have her picture made..........




Tater and Sydnie



YaYa and Sydnie




Tater/Sydnie and Khaliah





Tater and Sydnie..she loves her Tater Tot! or Tay Tay she says!






No comments:

Post a Comment