Thursday, March 26, 2009





























Well it has been a little busy around here. Spring break.. surprize birthday party for Tater and Khaliah.. Neither one had a clue till they walked in the door. Tater had been wanting to have a dance so I planned him a party with dancing. Khaliah (aka YA-YA) had been telling her Mom that she could never pull off a surprize party for her.. So Ya-Ya knew the party was for Tater and she help plan it. Tater thought the party was for his Aunt Ankie ----Tater got to help paint the horse shoes..he said MOM you made me decorate for my own party..Everyone else we knew it was a surprize for both of them. I want to say thanks to everyone who helped in pulling this off...my Aunt and her friend and Kris for helping decorate..and Dirty for moving all the heavy manly stuff..And for the party goers for helping with the clean up.. Let me tell ya planning a party and keeping a secret for two months about killed me.. But they had a blast..singing and dancing.. so I was worth all the worry and stress. I just knew someone was gonna let it slip and tell him. Ya-Ya sang a song just to Tater..(she had been practing all week) Tater thought it was for church..lol...We did the whole western theme. Ya-Ya walked in a said wrong person this isn't for me and we said Surprize yes it is for you too......It was a good time.....

1 comment:

  1. Thought it was great! And BTW thanks for not posting any pics of me letting loose!

    ReplyDelete